Chapter a couple of Solutions
1 ) The Netstat command shows that POP3 is in use on a remote control server. Which port is a remote server most likely using?
b. Port 110
installment payments on your On a Windows computer, what command could you enter to display all wide open ports being utilized?
3. Which in turn protocol uses UDP?
4. Which process offers assured delivery and it is connection focused?
5. TCP communication could possibly be likened that of the next?
d. Cellphone conversation
six. Which of the following protocols is connectionless? (Choose everything that apply. )
7. Which will command certifies the existence of a node on a network?
8. FTP gives more secureness than TFTP. True or False?
9. List the three pieces of the TCP/IP three-way handshake.
SYN, SYN-ACK, and ACK
10. What protocol is used for reporting or informational purposes?
eleven. List the six red flags of a TCP packet.
SYN, ACK, PSH, URG, RST, FIN
12. A UDP packet is normally smaller than a TCP bundle. True or False?
13. What port, besides port 128, is used to retrieve email-based?
b. Interface 143
16. What interface does DNS use?
d. Port 53
15. What command is employed to get on a remote server, computer, or perhaps router?
18. Which in the following can be not a valid octal number?
17. The original sequence number (ISN) is defined at which stage of the TCP three-way handshake?
d. you and 2
18. A Ping control initially uses which ICMP type code?
b. Type 8
19. " Destination UnreachableвЂќ is designated by which ICMP type code?
c. Type three or more
20. Precisely the hexadecimal equivalent with the binary amount 1111 2222?
1 ) Octal...