Student: Organization Process Administration and Details Systems
1 . | Which from the following will also apply to N: M relationships?
| a. | The number of organizations on each side must be equal. | w. | They are common types of minimum cardinalities.
c. | They are also known as one-to-many human relationships.
d. | They can have more than a single entity on each side in the relationship.
2 . | Which of the pursuing is one of an open origin operating system? | | a. | MS Office
n. | Indien
c. | MySQL
m. | Ubuntu
3. | Computers that reside in diverse geographic places are linked using a(n) ________. | | a. | WAN
b. | LAN
c. | URL
d. | IP address
4. | A project manager must manage responsibilities and finances and resolve problems during the ________ phase of project management. | | a. | preparing
b. | starting
c. | performing
d. | finalizing
5. | Users employ web servers for ________.
| a. | control spreadsheets
m. | being able to access documents
c. | accessing database
m. | control shared databases
6. | Microsoft Business office is among the a shut source project. | | a. authentic b. bogus
7. | A decision is named an functional decision if this ________. | | a. | is manufactured by an individual rather than a group
b. | is made simply by managers
c. | entails allocation of resources
g. | issues day-to-day activities
8. | Main memory is usually known as ________.
| a. | refuge memory
b. | random access storage
c. | read-only memory
d. | optical memory
on the lookout for. | Which usually of the pursuing is among the a energetic process? | | a. | Korean accepts a positive return of a malfunctioning television from the dealer. | b. | Starbucks locations an buy for espresso beans from its regional supplier. | c. | Amazon. com hires customer care respresentatives to aid customers with their online instructions. | d. | Nike uses Facebook and Facebook to generate buzz about its new type of running shoes.
10. | Concentrated differentiation takes place when ________.
| a. | a better product is presented within an market segment| n. | there is certainly limited competition in an sector
c. | the customers are highly price very sensitive
d. | product quality improves around an entire sector
11. | An organization runs on the formula to compute the reorder volume of an item in inventory. This is an example of a(n) ________ decision process. | | a. | structured
b. | organizational
c. | company
d. | strategic
12. | TCP/IP Protocol structures is a system of four process types arranged in layers. | | a. the case b. fake
13. | Program guidelines are relocated to the CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT from the main memory through info channels. | | a. true w. false
14. | Which of the pursuing is a worldwide standard language for finalizing a repository? | | a. | Paradox
w. | DB2
c. | SQL
g. | MS Access
12-15. | Moore's law predicts that the selling price to functionality ratio of computers will double when in eighteen months. | | a. true w. false
of sixteen. | When utilizing volatile storage, the ________.
| a. | cpu heats up during operation
w. | data are stored permanently
c. | processing becomes very sluggish
d. | contents happen to be lost when power is crooked
17. | The protocols used on the Internet are set up according into a structure known as the ________ protocol architecture. | | a. | FTP
b. | VOIP
c. | ICANN
d. | TCP/IP
18. | A customer romance management (CRM) system contains the names and phone numbers of customers. Such things trapped in a CRM system are section of the ________ aspect. | | a. | software
n. | data
c. | procedure
g. | people
19. | The CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT keeps frequently used instructions inside the ________. | | a. | nonvolatile memory
w. | working memory
c. | cache
deb. | hard disk
20. | To reduce the substantial work that needs to be done to customize an ERP software to a particular...