Social Research Sba Set of questions
п»їMoney Laundering (Scamming) among youths in the Community Anchovy Meadows
Training: Below are a few questions. Make sure you tick the appropriate age.
i) Age Range: 10-15
26 and over
ii) Sexual intercourse: Female
1) Base on your understanding of scamming, precisely what is scamming?
This is when individuals call people and request funds This is when individuals are deceived in to believing they have already one a " prizeвЂќ and are asked to send a sum of money in order to obtain it This is when persons send money to other folks
This can be money sent from overseas
2) Precisely what are some possible effect of conning?
Beautification of community
Repeated police raids
Noise pollution in community
Admiration to elderly people
3) What are a few possible techniques to identify a scammer?
The way they community with others
Their function of dressing
The way they work
4) Why perform youths with this community fraud?
It is a way out of poverty
It is a less difficult job plus more convenient
Availability of jobs is usually low
Individual don’t have the requirements for a work
5) That which was the community of Anchovy Meadows like ahead of scamming? It was a community with small properties and less vehicles
It was a peaceful community
It had law enforcement officials raiding more often
The admiration for seniors was larger
6) What are some associated with scamming around the youths with the Anchovy Meadows future? Even more Youths having a criminal record
A great upgrade in status
Youngsters receive a better Education
7) In what techniques does rip-off affect adolescent girls?
A higher rate of teenage pregnancy
Push them to be informed
Lose concentrate towards assignment work
You cannot find any effect
8) If the development...